Monday, June 24, 2013

Month 26

Dear Elle,

The other day, you used the potty for the first time! You are so funny about it, you get really quiet and you concentrate so hard and then you say,  "wisten"... and pee pees come out into the potty and then you ask for chocolate. Sometimes when I asked you if you want to go on the potty, you say, "you don't have to" which is what I say to you when you don't want to go.

Dad was using the bathroom the other day and you pushed the door open and said, "Good girl, Daddy!" You are so supportive.

This morning I heard you in your crib talking away and you said, "When I grow up, I'm going to turn into something else..." (which is from your favorite movie, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom where a caterpillar turns into a butterfly)... I wonder what you are going to turn into!

Your climbing skills are awesome and you can get anywhere you want at the playground. Way up higher than any of your friends. You say, "climb, climb, climb!" And sometimes when we pass someone in the stroller you say, "what's up?"...

You are the best.
Love,
Mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment